Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2  3
Author: Subject: Where did YOUR username come from?
Ads
Sponsor

Your Ad Here

diabloroker
Tila Muching!

Deleted: 0
Rate: +
Points ($): 118679

Mood: Working Hard

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 08:40 AM Reply With Quote
Where did YOUR username come from?

Where did YOUR username come from? :o
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member diabloroker's Aim Send Points ($)
GeneralX
Posting Freak

Points ($): 52732

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote

this is the nickname i use for net games
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member GeneralX's ICQ status Send Points ($)
outie
No Milk

Points ($): 296986

Mood: xXx

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote

I've been using this username for 8 years. I used to use 'outlook' cez it sounded cool when MS outlook came out.

Then on IRC some dood decided to give me a nickname 'outie' and I liked it. I've been using it since then.

http://www.outie.net/files/outienet.gif
The outie.net Community

Contact
Account related issues only
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Send Points ($)
Daijoubu
.; eh?!

Points ($): 1269

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 12:14 PM Reply With Quote

I had many nicknames, the one i used in the beggining sounded the most stupid :p

Techno_cool_99
TecHno_cool_00
Tekno2k1
Tekno2k2
Tecno2k3 and Daijoubu2k3
Finaly, Daijoubu

The idea comes from 2 guy named watashiwa and Ohayo, odd nick names eh?

http://ptprophecy.com/daij/hajiwon_archer.png http://ptprophecy.com/daij/hjw_damo.png
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Send Points ($)
taiwanesegurl
Harry Potter - Triwizard Tournament Champion

Points ($): 2107

Mood: MENTOS! THE FRESH MAKER!

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote

i'm a girl.. but i wanna be different so i spell it with a U.... and i'm taiwanese

IllusionX
Yaris Owner

Points ($): 11715

Mood: $_$

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote

when i first got on irc, i was using MrDoom.. cuz the game Doom was cool back then :P anyhow, my friend was using lobster_ so i'm like.. wtf can i use.. MrDoom just doesn't make it.. ppl kept saying i'm Doomed -_- then Leon Lai was quite IN at the time.. so i decided to take Leon_ as my nick name...
some freaks kept using leon_ so i decided to find a new one and let a client keep Leon_ for me...
by then, X was cool at the end :P after my first gf, i thought.. it was just all an illusion afterall... so IllusionX :cool:

Toyota Yaris Sedan w/ Aero Package
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member IllusionX's Aim IllusionX's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger IllusionX's Yahoo Send Points ($)
outie
No Milk

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote

You forgot to mention that some other dood kept using IllusionX. So you are now ixxx.

The outie.net Community

Contact
eraser_rx
Coordinator

Points ($): 1819

Mood: decomposing

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 02:21 PM Reply With Quote

my first nick is "best_virus".....cos i was just a kid and thought it'll be cool to be able to make my own virus.......

then, at a certain period of time, there was a virus called CIH.....and i tried to use it.......but didn't work out......cos i was trying to steal other's invention........

so i called myself "CHL".......initials of my chinese name......and "EL" initials of my english name.........

later on......best_virus sounds stupid so i changed it.......to "eraser_rx"........."eraser" comes from arnold's movie Eraser in 1996......and "rx" comes from Kamen Rider Black RX......hahhahahha

and i tried to call myself "ssonic" when sometimes underscroll is not allowed in a nickname.......i don't like eraserrx......it's eraser_rx

so i now use CHL, eraser_rx, best_virus (for hotmail) and ssonic.....
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member eraser_rx's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
outie
No Milk

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 03:51 PM Reply With Quote

Seems like my nickname has the longest history and consistency =D

The outie.net Community

Contact
LiKWiD FuZioN
Kaka Sensei

Points ($): 4491

Mood: Horny

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote

I was thinking of a screenname and I came up with LiKWiD. As always, it was taken so I added FuZioN. Most people call me by LiKWiD though [my CSalias].

li[K]widfuzio[N]
IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by outie
You forgot to mention that some other dood kept using IllusionX. So you are now ixxx.

dunno, the other dood dissapeared :P
ixxx was given to me cuz ppl are lazy to type illusionx...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member IllusionX's Aim IllusionX's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger IllusionX's Yahoo Send Points ($)
IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by eraser_rx
my first nick is "best_virus".....cos i was just a kid and thought it'll be cool to be able to make my own virus.......

then, at a certain period of time, there was a virus called CIH.....and i tried to use it.......but didn't work out......cos i was trying to steal other's invention........

so i called myself "CHL".......initials of my chinese name......and "EL" initials of my english name.........

later on......best_virus sounds stupid so i changed it.......to "eraser_rx"........."eraser" comes from arnold's movie Eraser in 1996......and "rx" comes from Kamen Rider Black RX......hahhahahha

and i tried to call myself "ssonic" when sometimes underscroll is not allowed in a nickname.......i don't like eraserrx......it's eraser_rx

underscore not allowed in IRC? what network?

idiot
moo

Points ($): 4051

Mood: learning

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by IllusionX
Quote:
Originally posted by eraser_rx

underscore not allowed in IRC? what network?

he doesn't go on IRC, simple as that

eraser_rx
Coordinator

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote

euh........i didn't say: IRC doesn't allow underscrore.........

i said sometimes........in online games.......
View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member eraser_rx's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
Jookwarrior
Engaged/Bound hehe

Points ($): 670

Mood: waiting for the next vacation...

[*] posted on 1-18-2004 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote

freshman year in college in '98, the dining commons had this soupy porridge that they labelled "jook". It has tons of other names but jook stuck...I was the ONLY one in our group eating the stuff subsequently months later they stopped serving it (or ran out...my friends all say I ate their entire supply). During that time, I was playing Rainbow Six so I just took "jook" and put warrior at the end of it.

previous to that i had speedracer5 (go go speedracer)...and then evashinji (cause a lot of people said that i look like shinji ikari plus both of us play cello)...then I discovered that shinji had homoerotic tendencies which made me look elsewhere...

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Jookwarrior's Aim Jookwarrior's ICQ status Jookwarrior's Yahoo Send Points ($)
IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 1-19-2004 at 10:15 AM Reply With Quote

well, i konw eraser goes on IRC... i've seen him around before... i think...

IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 1-19-2004 at 10:17 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Jookwarrior
freshman year in college in '98, the dining commons had this soupy porridge that they labelled "jook". It has tons of other names but jook stuck...I was the ONLY one in our group eating the stuff subsequently months later they stopped serving it (or ran out...my friends all say I ate their entire supply). During that time, I was playing Rainbow Six so I just took "jook" and put warrior at the end of it.

previous to that i had speedracer5 (go go speedracer)...and then evashinji (cause a lot of people said that i look like shinji ikari plus both of us play cello)...then I discovered that shinji had homoerotic tendencies which made me look elsewhere...

that chinese stuff?? congee...

Jookwarrior
Engaged/Bound hehe

Points ($): 670

Mood: waiting for the next vacation...

[*] posted on 1-19-2004 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by IllusionX
Quote:
Originally posted by Jookwarrior

that chinese stuff?? congee...

yup...in mandarin its like "tzou"

http://www.premiersystems.com/recipes/y2k-recipes/rice-congee.html

View User's Profile Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member Jookwarrior's Aim Jookwarrior's ICQ status Jookwarrior's Yahoo Send Points ($)
GeneralX
Posting Freak

Points ($): 52732

[*] posted on 1-19-2004 at 04:48 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by outie
Seems like my nickname has the longest history and consistency =D

mine has been around for 6 years, not so bad neither:)
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member GeneralX's ICQ status Send Points ($)
eraser_rx
Coordinator

[*] posted on 1-19-2004 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote

well i have mine for about 8 years now......since the movie Eraser was out.....it was back in 1996.....
RotaryKnight

Points ($): 72

Mood: ....AHHHH.....ummmm.....HI

[*] posted on 1-27-2004 at 10:39 PM Reply With Quote

Mines was Black Knight with either FC3S or Rotary added to the end since I like the Rotary engine so much. The Knight part came about because of the whole loyalty and the Chivilry code which the knight live by. I came up with Rotary Knight for this site only, I dont know why though... My other sn for other sites is Kuroi Naito.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member RotaryKnight's Aim Send Points ($)
Json

Points ($): 35

[*] posted on 1-27-2004 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote

my nick is my name, my name is my nick. therefore i dunno where it comes from
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
mr mike
the bimmer dude

Points ($): 753

Mood: college time

[*] posted on 1-27-2004 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote

ya mine is pretty self explanitory haha
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member mr+mike's Aim Send Points ($)
dustintoy
da BIG apple

Points ($): 319

[*] posted on 2-5-2004 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote

mine's from my real name-dustin. my friends from college used to call me "tintoy" and i just pieced them together. :D
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member dustintoy's Aim Send Points ($)
asuran
7 Star Mod

Points ($): 500

Mood: Goodluck everyone!

[*] posted on 5-26-2005 at 12:31 AM Reply With Quote

I started using usernames back in the icq days... LOL long time ago!!! :o

back then I used silent_bob coz of that movie 'Mallrats'... got it coz me and a couple of friends saw the movie and each one of us has a nickname relating to a character from the movie...

then I changed to Agent-J/Agent_J coz of that movie 'Man in Black' J is the initial of my firstname..

kept this one for about 4-5 years until 2 years ago when I catched on to watching animes (thx to BT and to some friends who re-introduced me to animes didn't watch any in my high school years)
and Asuran/Athrun/Aslun(depending on the fansub groups) was the name of one of the characters in Gundam Seed

--------------------
side note: IllusionX and GeneralX... I thought u 2 knew each other from before... and are in some gaming clan where everyone uses X at the end of their names
turns out my assumptions were wrong

http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6088/evilasusigoutie8zq.png
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/705/userbaroutie28bb.png
 Pages:  1  2  3
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top