LOL, the lone white mod!

Deleted: 1
Rate: +
Points ($): 74764

Mood: SHOUT OUT TO RICHARD LU!!!

[*] posted on 3-27-2006 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
Bleach OVA - The Sealed Sword Frenzy

Here's the summary of the story for you taken from ANN:
A Shinigami named Baishin who was sealed by Soul Society long ago is set free on Earth. On a fateful day Ichigo encounters him and has roughly half of his reiatsu drained. Its now up to Ichigo and Soul Society to finally put a stop to Baishin and his destruction.

The vid is about half an hour long and is subtitled. The artwork is really nothing special, same as the show. And the story overall wasn't that great either, only the ending credits were good. :D As well as one scene where Ichigo calls Captain Hitsugaya Toushiro šlittle oneš. That's hella funny imo if you knew the reference was from FMA since the seiyuu for Captain Histsugaya Romi Paku was also the voice of Edward Elric in FMA. :% (That's a little bit of tidbit of info for you anime fans/oh and sorry for the spoiler).

Btw the pics I included aren't part of the vid, there just for show.

Anyways here's the torrent:

Attachment:
Filename: [DreamoraBT.com][AnCo-YGO]_BLEACH_-_The_Sealed_Sword_Frenzy_[DVD][21DD035E].torrent
Filesize: 18.46kb
This file has been downloaded 569 time(s)

Attachment:
Filename: [2]calendar_06.jpg - Filesize: 357.22kb

Attachment:
Filename: 1142478195.jpg - Filesize: 54.89kb

Attachment:
Filename: anime_wallpapers-1141881359_i_7394_full.jpg - Filesize: 852.46kb

DarkIc3
Freedom

Deleted: 5
Points ($): 302

Mood: BORED

[*] posted on 3-27-2006 at 11:21 PM Reply With Quote

bleach is awsome. but its been on fillers for a while. =T i want fillers to end!!!!... =D
Tilter
LOL, the lone white mod!

[*] posted on 3-27-2006 at 11:27 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkIc3
bleach is awsome. but its been on fillers for a while. =T i want fillers to end!!!!... =D

True Bleach was awesome but now suck cause of the fillers. But hey look at the bright side. In a few days it'll be April. And you know what that means don't you?

Naruto fillers are gonna be OVER!!! and we can finally watch some good eps of Naruto, starting with Kakashi Gaiden. Than it's back to business with the normal story arc that their doing right now in the manga, with Naruto finnishing his training with Jiraiya after 2.5yrs and returning to Konoha.

So at least you have that to look forward to, so it's not all bad. As well as some other awesome anime that's scheduled to be released this season. Cheers!!!

ashng88
Posting Freak

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 12622

Mood: hate university...

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 12:02 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Tilter
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkIc3

True Bleach was awesome but now suck cause of the fillers. But hey look at the bright side. In a few days it'll be April. And you know what that means don't you?

Naruto fillers are gonna be OVER!!! and we can finally watch some good eps of Naruto, starting with Kakashi Gaiden. Than it's back to business with the normal story arc that their doing right now in the manga, with Naruto finnishing his training with Jiraiya after 2.5yrs and returning to Konoha.

So at least you have that to look forward to, so it's not all bad. As well as some other awesome anime that's scheduled to be released this season. Cheers!!!

for real?!? naruto is goin bak to story line!??!? omg i've been waiting for ages!!

these fillers r so stupid, it sucks!!
darockiscookin

Deleted: 3
Points ($): 141

Mood: Lonely

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 12:13 AM Reply With Quote

Lol!!! Went from a Bleach topic into a Naruto topic. Yes, I have admit watching anime series fillers suck but I'm pretty sure all of you have a good laugh from all the stupid Naruto fillers. Am I right or not?
xtorox
I feel Awesome!

Deleted: 2
Points ($): 260

Mood: =D

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 03:16 AM Reply With Quote

they both rule.. lol
naruto is old fashion
bleach is new style =P
hehe

but wish for naruto that the drawing can become better

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
paulino
0 social life

Deleted: 5
Points ($): 2477

Mood: 1337 haxing

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 05:53 AM Reply With Quote

I still think that naruto will go with another filler series soon cuz the manga didnt progress that much. Ill probably only watch kakashi gaiden, and thats all cuz i dropped that serie long ago.
As for bleach, i really start to hate it like naruto cuz of the fillers and the power up that's gonna soon reach the super saiyen4 level OMG!!!! GOKU JUST HIT THE 99999999999999G POWER LVL!!!!!1
Now hear me narutards and bleachtards, there are other mangas and anime out there that are really way better, and maybe u guys have to try something else than mainstream. Try 20th century boy for a chnage
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
tabitha69
Public Enemy #1

Deleted: 7
Points ($): 177590

Mood: feisty

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote

too bad they both got liscensed

anybody know when bleach is going back to the good form?
Tilter
LOL, the lone white mod!

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by tabitha69
too bad they both got liscensed

anybody know when bleach is going back to the good form?

Well with all the craziness that been happening with Bleach getting licensed and all, it's kinda hard to tell. Cause there were alot of rumors that Bleach would get back to normal after a few eps of fillers. But that wasn't the case now was it?

Tbh I'm not really sure of when the fillers will end or if they will end. Cause it's gonna be hard to incorporate the current anime storyline back to the original manga. But if they were to go back to the manga I'd say personally at least until July or August. Since they don't have enough material yet to go back to it. Like they'll probably go into another filler arc or something.

Btw this is all speculation on my part, but considering where their at right now, I think it's a fair guess. Or they decide to go back to the manga early and finnish it off with filler. (Sorta like Prince of Tennis).

Jayop5
insomniac

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 0

Mood: productive procrastination

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 05:12 PM Reply With Quote

I remember seeing during the intro on a recent episode of Naruto that the fillers would be extended for another 26 weeks or something. During the intro of episode 176.

True/False?

[and damn I knew Hitsugaya resembled Edward's voice, but was never sure and never bothered to check the voice acting credits. Yay toconfirmation.]
Tilter
LOL, the lone white mod!

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayop5
I remember seeing during the intro on a recent episode of Naruto that the fillers would be extended for another 26 weeks or something. During the intro of episode 176.

True/False?

[and damn I knew Hitsugaya resembled Edward's voice, but was never sure and never bothered to check the voice acting credits. Yay toconfirmation.]

:scratch: I'm really not sure about it. Could you tell me which fansub you downloaded it from, so that I can torrent the ep?

I haven't been following Naruto since the fillers tbh so I haven't seen the ep you mentioned. But according to my sources their suppose to end. I'll look around and see what the buzz is all about.

Jayop5
insomniac

Points ($): 0

Mood: productive procrastination

[*] posted on 3-28-2006 at 11:16 PM Reply With Quote

I still follow the Naruto eps 'cuz its still on my list of regular animes to watch, as since I haven't really had the time to check out other new animes. The subber is Dattebayo, and checking out ep177 which is the recent most epi (at least until this week's release), they said another 25 weeks 'till the end of filler, when originally it was supposed to end around April as we all knew >=T.
Tilter
LOL, the lone white mod!

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Jayop5
I still follow the Naruto eps 'cuz its still on my list of regular animes to watch, as since I haven't really had the time to check out other new animes. The subber is Dattebayo, and checking out ep177 which is the recent most epi (at least until this week's release), they said another 25 weeks 'till the end of filler, when originally it was supposed to end around April as we all knew >=T.

I just went and checked out the ep that you mentioned. And yeah Datteboya did seem to hint in the opening credits that there would be another season of fillers for Naruto.

So tbh I'm not really sure. All the rumors around the net was for the fillers to end by April, but after examining the progress of the manga, I don't think that it'll likely happen. Like there isn't enough material yet to start another season imo. So I guess we'll have to wait and see. Who knows, they might just surprise us and start on time.

Ikazamay
Premium Member

Points ($): 1932

[*] posted on 3-30-2006 at 11:58 PM Reply With Quote

theres a Bleach live action Concert its on you tube if u wana see it its mostly ppl from soul society there was some cute girls i think
when i first started reading bleach i read up to where they got out of soul society in one week~good stuff~
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member Ikazamay's Aim Send Points ($)
Purpose
me >>>> you

Deleted: 19
Points ($): 4978

Mood: meh

[*] posted on 3-31-2006 at 02:06 PM Reply With Quote

lol i watched all the live action bleach concert clips on youtube before and i think its pretty cool but rukia looks a little old in there....
i like bleach and ive been reading the latest mangas every week..fillers are a bit of a turn off
mokona99

Deleted: 7
Points ($): 2706

[*] posted on 4-1-2006 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote

For sure, no one should miss this episode. It was really good especially the ending. You'll get what I mean when you watch it.
Sway13497

Points ($): -11

[*] posted on 4-2-2006 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote

dude, i've wanted to see bleach for soooo long now. Do you know where I can get some episodes without bittorent? it always gives me trouble. Anyway, I really like the images!
Tilter
LOL, the lone white mod!

[*] posted on 4-2-2006 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Sway13497
dude, i've wanted to see bleach for soooo long now. Do you know where I can get some episodes without bittorent? it always gives me trouble. Anyway, I really like the images!

Try www.youtube.com and type in bleach. They should have all, if not most of the eps there.

Jeffro
GENIUS

Points ($): 260

Mood: (o.O)

[*] posted on 4-10-2006 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote

this ova of bleach the sword freezny got me completely lost i doesn't really talk about why he is melded with his sword.
Its very confusing and i don't think it has anything to do with the anime.

Hewwokitty
Legen..... wait for it...... DARY!!!

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 676

Mood: :D

[*] posted on 4-10-2006 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote

saw the anime recently it was pretty interesting, I believe it was little after they beat the captain with the glasses.. forgot his name hmm lol
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member Hewwokitty's Aim Send Points ($)
Digg! Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top