Raydiant
Revenge

Deleted: 3
Rate: +
Points ($): 274

Mood: 10k fight yo?

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
Fate/Zero

There's alot fo you out there who donno what fate/zero is. Basically fate/zero is the prequel to fate/night, where saber was shiro's dad's hero. Here's a summery from type-moon's web site.

TYPE-MOONの大人気ビジュアルノベル、Fate/stay night待望の外伝!
10年前の第四次聖杯戦争の真相が、いә 4;明らかになる……
筆を執るのは、ニトロプラスのシナリオӤ 1;イター、虚淵玄!
TYPE-MOON×ニトロプラスによる究極のコラボレー 471;ョン小説、ここに刊行!
  「Fate/Zero Vol,1 -第四次聖杯戦争秘話-」
B6変型 全428P 定価\1,300(税込)

Ray's translation: Type moon proudly presents, fate/night's awatied sequel. Taaking place 10 years in the 4th battle for the holy grail. This time with shiro's dad and stuff. Based on the graphic novel.

Wow, I suck at translating.

Attachment:
Filename: zeronc9.jpg - Filesize: 51.99kb

Attachment:
Filename: img_main.jpg - Filesize: 44.56kb

On life tilt.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
sobakchi
lovely~

Deleted: 18
Points ($): 5234

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote

lol damn i love this shit hahah I see Saber in first pic n Gilga to the left...
too bad..no archer

"The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague. " - bill cosby

awesome new forum for GTA members with better design :O
www.on9.ca
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
paulino
0 social life

Deleted: 5
Points ($): 2477

Mood: 1337 haxing

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote

It's gona be a new anime or .....? need more info plz
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
sobakchi
lovely~

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote

new anime
the 1st volume of the manga came out recently

Casters

* Kiritsugu Emiya, Master of Saber, unconfident and unhappy, adopts a strategy of utilizing a magus' weak point using technology.

* Kirei Kotomine, Master of Assassin, works for Tokiomi and does everything he's asked to the best of his ability, but lacks fulfillment.

* Tokiomi Tōsaka, father of Rin Tōsaka and Sakura Matō, Master of Archer, arrogant and manipulative, arranges for Kirei Kotomine to be his "pupil". Thinks highly of Kotomine and has him serve him.

* Irisviel von Einzbern, mother of Illyasviel von Einzbern, heroine of the story. Partner of Saber.
no clue what MASTER of saber is compared to PARTNER of saber...I think they killed her off for her servant?

* Ryunosuke Uryu, Master of Caster, psychotic killer who summons Caster after murdering a family and using their blood as a component in the summoning ritual.

* Maiya Hisau, assistant to Kiritsugu Emiya. She is cold and professional, which makes it easier for Kiritsugu to act as he needs to. Armed with a Steyr AUG. rofl i love this guy's weapon...

* Waver Velvet, Master of Rider, future Lord El-Melloi II. Steals his teacher's artifact and uses it to summon Rider. Plans to use the Grail to force the Magus Association to recognize his genius.

* Kariya Matō, uncle of Shinji Matō, Master of Berserker, makes a deal with Zōken Matō that he will win the Grail War in exchange for Sakura Matō's freedom. He is the only member of Matō family who truly loves Sakura, and is upset that Tokiomi allowed his younger daughter to be adopted by Zōken.

* Caithness Archibald El-Melloi, Master of Lancer, a nobleman from the Magus Association. His artifact is stolen by Waver Velvet, but he manages to summon Lancer anyway.

* Risei Kotomine, Kirei Kotomine's 80 year old father, a priest in the Church, the regulator of the 4th Holy Grail War. He is a friend of Tokiomi Tōsaka and actively supports him. While he is proud of his son, who has demonstrated himself to be a perfect heir, Risei fails to understand Kirei in any sense.

Heros

* Saber: King Arthur, the same character from Fate/stay night

* Archer: Gilgamesh, a rogue servant in Fate/stay night

* Lancer: Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, a Servant with two Noble Phantasms: Gae Buidhe - Golden Rose of Mortality and Gae Dearg - Crimson Rose of Exorcism, which can counter Saber and Berserker's abilities.

* Rider: Iskander, the King of Conquerors, who desires to defeat Saber and Lancer in particular. Has several Noble Phantasms, the first of which is Gordius Wheel - Wheel of Heaven's Authority, which summons a ox-drawn chariot when Iskander slices the air with his sword.

* Caster: Bluebeard, a Servant who derives pleasure from first providing his victims a moment of relief before terrorizing them and then killing them. Expresses an interest in Saber and appears to be familiar with her past.

* Berserker: The Black Knight, a Servant who possesses the ability to use practically any object as a Noble Phantasm.

* Assassin: The Assassins related to True Assassin from Fate/stay night. They act as reconnaissance agents for Tokiomi and Kirei.

rofl I found this of Saber

Attachment:
Filename: wooooooooot-saber.jpg - Filesize: 88.42kb

"The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague. " - bill cosby

www.on9.ca
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
darkside

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 333

Mood: Delirious

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Raydiant
There's alot fo you out there who donno what fate/zero is. Basically fate/zero is the prequel to fate/night, where saber was shiro's dad's hero. Here's a summery from type-moon's web site.

Ray's translation: Type moon proudly presents, fate/night's awatied sequel. Taaking place 10 years in the 4th battle for the holy grail. This time with shiro's dad and stuff. Based on the graphic novel.

Wow, I suck at translating.

Hmm, the Japanese you pasted doesn't show up properly on my screen. Some of the sentence shows up with symbols instead of words. I guess it has to do with outie's encryption.

As for your translation, nobody's good from the start. Never get discouraged regardless of harsh criticisms you may receive. I like your sense in localization. For instance, gaiden, a side story, into prequel since it takes 10 years before the original tale and etc. Perhaps it might not be too shabby if you actually put some efforts into it.

I'd like to denote one thing, though. Visual Novel and Graphic Novel are COMPLETELY different. Visual Novel refers to streaming novel with graphic background, often lacking voice for length of the content. Graphic Novel refers to what's commonly known as comic book. Also, Fate is based upon a novel and transitioned into Visual Novel. You can find the original novel in most Japanese bookstores.

Lord of Ultima (World 7 - USA EAST COAST)
Coordinates: 331:585
Continent: 53
sobakchi
lovely~

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote

so Fate series was originally a TEXT ONLY chapter book? then it became that art streaming click-a-thon game?

I also got this pic...who is it!?

Attachment:
Filename: fate001.jpg - Filesize: 149.68kb

www.on9.ca
Byakuya
[Banned]

Deleted: 8
Points ($): 6476

Mood: Easy Breezy

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote

i am the bone of my sword concept?

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1600/shoujomah2dy.jpg
ashng88
Posting Freak

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 12622

Mood: hate university...

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote

aww.. this 1st volume of the manga is out only?? ne idea when the anime will come out?

and jus to make sure i'm getting this right.. the story is gonna b about the guys dad now?
Panda
Poonage

Deleted: 2
Points ($): 5562

Mood: bored as fuck

[*] posted on 2-3-2007 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote

lol her hair turned into the drill sword arrow thingy.. shes like archer with the quote too

but so gilgamesh is called archer in fate/zero? and he won right?

SealedEmotion

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 945

Mood: cool

[*] posted on 2-22-2007 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote

man, I hope that there's more fighting in this anime
sobakchi
lovely~

[*] posted on 2-24-2007 at 01:06 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Panda
lol her hair turned into the drill sword arrow thingy.. shes like archer with the quote too

but so gilgamesh is called archer in fate/zero? and he won right?

he was the Archer in that storyline yes
but he "won" but sorta not?
technically he WON and then Shirou's dad shot Gilgamesh's master and they used the Holy Grail to wish for life so... kinda fucked up shit happened

www.on9.ca
Digg! Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top