Mood: not bad

[*] posted on 9-10-2008 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote

you got to let go. especially fear.
Haven

Deleted: 1
Rate: +
Points ($): 70

[*] posted on 10-7-2008 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote

i feel wierd about temjin sure he's right, but taking fun making people feel bad, i feel its the worst idea, it might even be the reason why its hard for you to enjoy life, maybe people around you make u feel bad for them to feel better ...

drop every depressed people around u and hang out with people who enjoy life, only with them, this way, you'll enjoy life too, like they do.

oh and if u have a passion, anything, work on it, very hard, if its what u like go for it!

Through avarice, evil smiles

Through insanity, it sings
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Send Points ($)
DoubleX

Deleted: 3
Points ($): 1127

[*] posted on 10-7-2008 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote

life is about happiness, if anyone asks me what do i want most, i would always say happiness, note that life could be a curse or a blessing depending on yourself, dont do stuff that would make you unhappy, if a friend asks you to go to some place you dont wanna go then just say no, you would be much happier, and sometimes talking to yourself makes you happy too ^^.

I am currently training Acrobatics, so i can jump higher.
hondasport

Deleted: 1
Points ($): 120

[*] posted on 12-30-2008 at 12:19 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bluenoline
Everyone have a life to live. Some people do live better than the other. I'm not saying that my life is bad or sad, but it seems that everything I do, little interest I get. It's missing some love in it. I see people being energetic, optimistic, always laughing. I'm a bit desperate. so yah how to love life?

Life isn't always easy and in fact, it mostly isn't easy. There are lots of ups and downs to the journey ... but it is always a journey worth taking. And, as Abe Lincoln once said, "Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be". Amen!

Hating only hurts you, it eats you up until your bitter and empty. You must forgive what has been done and realize people who treat others with lack of respect and dignity are hurting a great deal. I don't forget so I will not encounter the situation again during my life, and I pray for those who are so empty and full of anger asking God to give them the strength of move beyond where they're at and find peace and joy were intended to have. It took me many years to learn this lesson. If I could reach those hurting as I did for too many years over the bitter, hurtful past, I'd rejoice and thank God for a new blessing.
EzyMe

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 190

[*] posted on 5-30-2010 at 02:36 PM Reply With Quote

I lived life before asking myself why aren't things happening to me the way I wanted, then I realized that it was because I was waiting for shit to happen. Don't, if men can make the world the way it is today, then certainly you can make the life you want to live.

I say stop waiting, stop asking questions, stop worrying and start initiating on things, go out, find and TAKE the happiness you deserve to have. Let no one stop you.
adrianjenny
N00b

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 0

[*] posted on 10-31-2011 at 02:17 AM Reply With Quote

Life is very short and without guaranty. So enjoying every moment and living happy always is very important . This way you can live life and love life.

Pages:  1  2
Digg! Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top