Go To Bottom

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: help me rid my mouth of this evil...
Ads
Sponsor

Your Ad Here

oxy5

Deleted: 4
Rate: +
Points ($): 77

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote

lol hot air... (im chinese, so i get it)

yeah, the shit from Shoppers is shit. doesnt work and it hurts like ffffff when u apply it.

did the salt thing, ended up running round the house for 5 minutes.

interesting to know that licking it will make it worse, cuz i lick mine all the time... and the finger thing ><

thanks for the help and tips to prevent these things in the future. I think that the current ones are healing :headbang:
sobakchi
lovely~

Deleted: 18
Points ($): 5234

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote

i'm on the wintermelon powder for healin my mouth sores

"The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague. " - bill cosby

awesome new forum for GTA members with better design :O
www.on9.ca
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
oxy5

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 77

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote

hahahaha i remember that stuff when i was a kid... i think i cried every time my mom whipped that shit out
ShogunGT
Posting Freak

Deleted: 5
Points ($): 7549

[*] posted on 2-13-2010 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote

@ sobakchi.....many people pointed out that the watermelon frost thing you're backing (even last time someone asked about canker sores) is quite dangerous, as it has some health concerns to humans...you should really consider using something else...

@oxy5....what were you trying? I'm pretty sure kanka is a good formula and actually works, so long as you don't do anything too drastic. but yea...whatever you're doing, mix it with what darkray suggested....fruits are good for you...I dunno, go vegetarian for a week or something, and it'll go away

Dee-Jay Ta-Koo...JU-Rop it!

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants." -
Sir Isaac Newton
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never saw a machine gun." -
General Douglas MacArthur

http://prodegebanners.sitegrip.com/images/swagbucks-468x60Alt5.jpg
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Send Points ($)
Sk555

Deleted: 1
Points ($): 170

[*] posted on 2-14-2010 at 01:49 AM Reply With Quote

this happen to me once it hurts so much just can't even move....i toke liquid advil gel for like 3 weeks and use alot of mouth wash....for me ice cube help me stop the pain a little when...if you have ballz you can just poke at it with a needle and hope for the best...hehe..
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
tekstyle

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 3250

Mood: Not Set

[*] posted on 6-22-2010 at 04:24 AM Reply With Quote

after the first time you bite yourself, it will get a little swollen even though you might not notice it. the surface will be rougher too due to the injuries. this makes it easier to bite it again and again and again...... you get the picture.

i would just watch out for it and be careful when you eat, or talk. it should heal in a week. if it really bugs you beyond imagine, you can get things gel-like paste called "oralbase" at your local pharmacy, walgreens, etc. just remember to dry the area first before you apply it or else it doesnt stay on. i think there are other products out there similar with some typical anesthetic (benzocaine in low concentrations) to help with the pain.
 Pages:  1  2
Digg! Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top