IllusionX
Yaris Owner

Deleted: 0
Rate: +
Points ($): 11715

Mood: $_$

[*] posted on 5-1-2010 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote
BTea Lounge

My friend just openned a BBTEA shop in Brossard... those who are around, can go and try them out.

the BBtea is pretty well made. I haven't tried the food (yet). But they added ramen to the menu!

Open hours
Monday - Thursdayi: 7:30am - 11:30pm
Friday: 7:30am - 1:00am
Saturday: 11:30am - 1:00am
Sunday: 11:30am - 11:30pm

1875 Rue Panama Unit 3B, Brossard, QC, J4W 2S8
(450) 466-1688

cheers!!

Toyota Yaris Sedan w/ Aero Package
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member IllusionX's Aim IllusionX's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger IllusionX's Yahoo Send Points ($)
atomicduelist

Points ($): 1707

Mood: I dont want, I need a GF!!! LoL

[*] posted on 5-1-2010 at 10:32 AM Reply With Quote

cool cool, will check it out soon...actually was planning to check it out at some time....

Strangely enough...I dreamed it to be an underground sex parlour several days ago LoL

;) The Man ;)
e.zee

Deleted: 1
Points ($): 549

Mood: funky buddha

[*] posted on 5-1-2010 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote

i'll check it out sooooooon~

~keep it simple~
babysky

Points ($): 2099

Mood: PSN : Wayme

[*] posted on 5-1-2010 at 11:27 AM Reply With Quote

I'll pass by maybe this week to see.... What's ur name and his name. I'll tell him you did some ad for him =P.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/wa/y/Wayme/card2.png
http://modnation-production.s3.amazonaws.com/signatures/ps3/Wayme.png
xtorox
I feel Awesome!

Deleted: 2
Points ($): 260

Mood: =D

[*] posted on 5-2-2010 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote

wow 7am? to do business? is it a... coffee shop and a breakfast place?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
NewLife

Deleted: 9
Points ($): 430

[*] posted on 5-2-2010 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote

Very simple, are their cute girls working the counter? No? Forget it.
xtorox
I feel Awesome!

[*] posted on 5-3-2010 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by NewLife
Very simple, are their cute girls working the counter? No? Forget it.

cute girls + single and living in Mtl.. very VERY rare.. most of them are whores or Gold diggers
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger Send Points ($)
lbrother28

Deleted: 6
Points ($): 16462

Mood: bored

[*] posted on 5-3-2010 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote

Can you ask your friend how much capital did it take to start a business like that? I want to start my own business but don't know how....

NewLife

Deleted: 9
Points ($): 430

[*] posted on 5-3-2010 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by lbrother28
Can you ask your friend how much capital did it take to start a business like that? I want to start my own business but don't know how....

If that is the case then any business you start will fail. If you want to open a Boba Shop then you will have to set up a deal where you work at one for a few months and leanr all the side of the business.
e.zee

Points ($): 549

Mood: funky buddha

[*] posted on 5-3-2010 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote

small place, bubble tea is mehhh - seem's pretty dead and the place is pretty shabby looking. But the place did open up just recently, so hopefully it picks up

~keep it simple~
Rem

Points ($): 4744

[*] posted on 5-4-2010 at 05:53 AM Reply With Quote

uh, whatever happened to the rule against advertising?

-nvm, its a mod.

/rolls eyes*
IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 5-4-2010 at 06:54 AM Reply With Quote

advertising? I am not advertising...

I'm talking about the expeirence i had at a bbtea shop ? I mean, i would do the same with just any restaurants in the "Eat" forum, but.... I'm unlikely to comment about Nagoya Sushi on Crescent... lol

xtrox: 7:30am... cuz they do breakfast too. i have yet to try their food someday.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member IllusionX's Aim IllusionX's ICQ status This User Has MSN Messenger IllusionX's Yahoo Send Points ($)
xtorox
I feel Awesome!

[*] posted on 5-4-2010 at 08:39 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by lbrother28

starting your own business.. man, dont expect to be paid for the first year and if you are lucky enough your money will come back slowly after the second year..

the capital you will invest will be huge.. you gotta prepare at least 1 years worth of rent (if you are renting, if you pay 1000/month.. you must prepare at least 12000)
have money to do publicity (couple of thousand a month, unaddressed admail 9000 customers for around 1100$/month)
have money to buy your raw material + inventory (couple of thousand a month, the first, second and third months will cost you more and after that the cost will decrease)
IF your store is not renovate.. have some money to do so.

and now the thing you will spend the most and not get the most of it.. YOUR WORKERS..
you gotta interview them, accept them, train them, work for you.. and maybe couple of months later they will change job and you gotta Redo the process again, wasting time and money again..

so yea.. you will probably need 20k or 25k to Start the business..
xtorox
I feel Awesome!

[*] posted on 5-4-2010 at 02:40 PM Reply With Quote

UPDATE: just went to the place after I ate at Pho Zen..

took a wheat bbtea and by wheat. My tea had WHEAT inside, first time I encounter this, bb very chewy, nicely done And i liked it pretty much, only missing honey.
my friend took a taro bbtea.. it wasn't purple, it was brown, taste like taro.. but still wondering why is the color brown.

the place overall was small, with a couple of aluminum tables and chairs, (probably 24 places didn't count exact number just using what i remember) there was a lcd hanging super high, I got no clue why is it that high? people will break their neck watching a show or the hockey game because its like staring to the ceiling
or they are afraid someone came in and takes it~

the decoration was shabby just like e.zee said, cuz there was random green laser shooting on the floor and walls, kinda annoyed if the lasers hit your eyes every 10 seconds.. cables hanging around, I will forgive them, since they are still decorating.

there was a HUGE wall, cash or counter.. hiding the kitchen or the place they prepare bbtea.. would be better if it was open. and be able to see the stuffs they have, (fruits, powder, cups.. )

toilet was HUGE, probably for handicap, the walls are green with pretty nice mirror, my friend liked it. Was not a modern toilet but at least it looks clean.

waiter was dress very casual, i guess he had some fear to speak.. but it was okay, he tried to sell us smoothies, but today I felt like a bbtea..

and guess what? the one who makes bbtea is not a girl! the bbtea maker is a guy and he looks cool!! I guess he is the one who works in the kitchen, or the boss.

something i don't get is the name, is it call Dejeuner BBTEA? or Bbtea lounge? the business card says Bbtea lounge, but the poster they have at the door says dejeuner bbtea, by the way the poster looks pretty ghetto, still forgive them because they just open..

NEWLIFE : no pretty girls, so you better stay at Glow in Chinatown.. lol~

I really wonder if their breakfast is good.
something they could add, MUSIC! a place without music is like a song without a melody..

overall satisfaction 7/10 improvements are always possible in this place- total damage: 9.50$
IllusionX
Yaris Owner

[*] posted on 5-5-2010 at 07:40 AM Reply With Quote

XD

music... wasn't the TV playing? I asked about the height of the Tv... They couldn't put it lower lol.. just ran out of cable!

xtorox
I feel Awesome!

[*] posted on 5-5-2010 at 09:16 AM Reply With Quote

nope the tv was not on, that's why there was no music.. but still they should have speakers to play music, because without music the atmosphere is awkward.. and strangely enough it can make people walk away..

and maybe they should save some money for electricity, too much light bulbs. have less light and have more music!

o yea i just discovered, their chairs are the same one in Magic Idea the one in chinatown

and about the tv.. LOL cable problem! hope my next visit will be better =P
Digg! Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top