Your Ad Here

darkray16

Deleted: 13
Rate: +
Points ($): 3711

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 07:19 AM Reply With Quote
Professional breakup artist or glamorized hookers

Quote:

Hiromi Fukuda, 26, meets her married prey in the Tokyo district of Shinjuku in the late afternoon. Her uniform is "anything short and shiny," to show off her long legs, and a large heart-shaped hairpin that holds back her glossy bangs — and doubles as a tiny camera she operates with a remote in her pocket, snapping photos of her target as he takes her to a seedy hotel. Two more agents hiding nearby click away with telephoto lenses. Fukuda is a wakaresaseya, a professional "breakup artist." Working for a Tokyo-based detective agency called Secret Shadow, she is hired by wives who want to entrap their husbands and ensure a better divorce settlement. Women initiate 75 percent of Japanese divorces — 27 percent of marriages end in one, a rate that has doubled in the past 15 years — but unless they have hard proof of infidelity or some other wrongdoing, they risk being awarded pitiful payouts by the courts. "Women have had enough of being treated badly," says Fukuda, a psych major who took the seducer job for "the excitement" and the $200,000-a-year salary. "It's the norm in Japan for husbands to cheat, so I don't feel bad about tricking them on behalf of their wives." For $2,500 a week per client, she engineers an innocent first encounter with the husband — sitting next to him in a noodle joint or asking for directions — and then follows through with a second "coincidental" meeting in the street. "I tell them I'm thrilled to see them again, and then suggest we go to a bar," explains the glamorous Fukuda. "They rarely refuse." The entrapment business is booming. "Ten years ago, there were about 10 wakaresaseya agencies in Tokyo, but now there are too many to count," says Secret Shadow's gruff-voiced owner, Michio Hasegawa. The industry recently made international headlines when a male agent went to prison for killing his mark, a young Tokyo mother with whom he'd fallen in love and begun an affair in earnest. When she found out who he was and tried to leave, he strangled her with a piece of household twine. Fukuda claims she never allows herself to get emotionally involved with her clients, but admits she has sex with them when necessary. "It's just part of the job," she says. Still, despite the great pay, she wishes her work were a bit more challenging. "You don't need brains to be a professional seducer," she laments. "All you need is for the man's brains to be in his pants, and nine times out of 10 they are."

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=24682698&GT1=32023

Seriously, it's a hooker pretending to to not be a hooker.
Not denouncing the profession of prostitution just saying that this ain't something different.

Steam: Darkray16
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member darkray16's Aim Send Points ($)
vt788
-SLEEPY-

Deleted: 3
Points ($): 8208

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote

Yeh I agree with you Dark,

This is retarded, and how long does she plan to do this? I believe someone will kill her or she will end up like that male agent case. She is playing with people's lives...what a bitch!

pangsiu
outie kaiin

Deleted: 9
Points ($): 486

Mood: tsukareta...

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 10:31 AM Reply With Quote

this sounds like something that came out of a movie lol
Pillsbury

Deleted: 0
Points ($): 751

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote

Interesting stuff, its a shame that Japan for all its advancements are still such a male dominated society to the point where women have to do this type of stuff. Its weird because just before I came to outie.net today to check threads out, I saw a short documentary on youtube about a prestigious university in Japan with a group rape club. But even beyond that, I've read so many stories and news detailing Japan's weird problem with sexuality over the years. From train groping to numerous different weird fetishes of Japan.

Anyways for a more relevant point, I dont see these girls as hookers per say. They may have to sleep with the target once in a while but its a specialization. They need to be able to seduce and collect information. They tread the same water as hookers sometimes as a necessity for the job but they get paid not because they sleep with people but because they help collect information. You could of made the same statement that they are the watered down version of a double agent.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member Send Points ($)
Arashi

Deleted: 1
Points ($): 3605

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 12:15 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by Pillsbury
Interesting stuff, its a shame that Japan for all its advancements are still such a male dominated society to the point where women have to do this type of stuff. Its weird because just before I came to outie.net today to check threads out, I saw a short documentary on youtube about a prestigious university in Japan with a group rape club. But even beyond that, I've read so many stories and news detailing Japan's weird problem with sexuality over the years. From train groping to numerous different weird fetishes of Japan.

Anyways for a more relevant point, I dont see these girls as hookers per say. They may have to sleep with the target once in a while but its a specialization. They need to be able to seduce and collect information. They tread the same water as hookers sometimes as a necessity for the job but they get paid not because they sleep with people but because they help collect information. You could of made the same statement that they are the watered down version of a double agent.

Prostitutes have been used as spies or double agents as you say by many countries all over the world for a long, long time. They were very good at what they did, because it's fucking hard to say no to a hot girl. Yea they were great spies and such, but it's still prostitution. They are getting paid to have a relationship/sex and what happens after is just a consequence of that.
MonkeySlayer
Resident Spammer

Deleted: 19
Points ($): 7430

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 03:34 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:

link the documentary
moop

Deleted: 4
Points ($): 615

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 03:41 PM Reply With Quote

if you're willing to cheat on your wife, your wife has the right to try to divorce you. no big deal at all here.

as for the woman doing it... it's a safer, smarter, and better paying way to be a hooker.
darkray16

Deleted: 13
Points ($): 3711

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 04:43 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:

The problem with that theory is that they aren't trying to gather information, they are trying to sleep with the guy and have it recorded for the ex wife to use against him. Sex for money.

Also I agree that family law in Japan, Korea, and many Asian countries is unfairly biased against women. Here in Korea, it's nearly impossible for a woman to get custody of the children no matter how much of a drunk, gambling, abusive, neglecting father the ex husband is.

Steam: Darkray16
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member darkray16's Aim Send Points ($)
UhOh

Deleted: 2
Points ($): 802

[*] posted on 7-12-2010 at 05:39 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by pangsiu
this sounds like something that came out of a movie lol

Sounds like that movie 'Chloe'
materia

Deleted: 3